The Clean Energy Project is a large-scale research collaboration. We collaborate with the experimental research group of Prof. Zhenan Bao at Stanford University. Their work supported the development of the motifs used to generate the molecules computed for the Clean Energy Project Database. In addition to the collaborative support we have received from the software companies listed as sponsors and supporters of the CEP, we also wish to thank the following research groups and data scientists for their strong support throughout the effort:
- Prof. Zhenan Bao; Stanford University
- Prof. Sergio Granados-Focil; Clark University
- Prof. Alfredo Alexander-Katz; MIT
- Dr. Ivan Tubert-Brohman; Senior Scientist at Schrodinger, LLC
- Dr. Jing Kong, Dr. Yihan Shao, & Dr. Zhenting Gan; Q-Chem
Data Analytics Collaborators
- Bao Group (Stanford University)
- Mueller Group (Johns Hopkins University)
- Katz Group (Johns Hopkins University)
- Kitware Inc.
- Wolfram Alpha
- ChemAxon Ltd.
Become a CEP Collaborator
The CEPDB a free resource for the research community. A portion of the data is accessible through the CEPDB website. Collaborators can access the raw data in the underlying SQL tables or request additional calculations by contacting Alán.