The Clean Energy Project (CEP) is an effort led by Prof. Alan Aspuru-Guzik in the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University. The team includes:
The CEP team (Jun 2014)
The CEP team (May 2013)
The CEP team (March 2011)
Former Members and Contributors:
- Professor Carlos Amador-Bedolla
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, México.
- Professor Sule Atahan-Evrenk
TOBB Economics and Technology University, Turkey.
- Aidan Daly, Undergraduate Student
- László Seress, Undergraduate Student
- Dr. Roberto Olivares-Amaya, Graduate Student.
- Lauren Kaye, Undergraduate Student.
- Leon Xueliang Liu, Graduate Student.
- Supriya Shrestha, Graduate Student.
- Aryeh Gold-Parker, Undergraduate Student.
- Dr. Roel Sigifredo Sanchez-Carrera, Postdoctoral Research Fellow.
- Anna Brockway, R.E.U. Undergraduate Student from Haverford College.
- Leslie Vogt, Graduate Student.
- Alexander Ramek, Undergraduate Student.
- Erica Lin, Undergraduate Student.