The CEP team (May 2013)
The Clean Energy Project (CEP) is an effort led by Prof. Alan Aspuru-Guzik in the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Harvard University. The team includes:
- Prof. Alán Aspuru-Guzik, Principle Investigator
- Dr. Johannes Hachmann, Research Associate
- Dr. Sule Atahan-Evrenk, Research Associate
- Dr. Changwon Suh, Research Associate
- Dr. Suleyman Er, Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Dr. Xavier Andrade, Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Martin Blood-Forsythe, Graduate Student
- Jarrod McClean, Graduate Student
- Adrian Jinich, Graduate Student
- Aidan Daly, Undergraduate Student
- László Seress, Undergraduate Student
- Carolina Román-Salgado, Web Developer
Former Members and Contributors:
The CEP team (March 2011)
- Professor Carlos Amador-Bedolla
- Roberto Olivares-Amaya, Graduate Student; now a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Princeton University.
- Lauren Kaye, Undergraduate Student; now a Freelance Animation Artist in New York, New York.
- Leon Xueliang Liu, Graduate Student; now in the Lieber Group.
- Supriya Shrestha, Graduate Student.
- Aryeh Gold-Parker, Undergraduate Student; now a Graduate Student at Stanford University.
- Dr. Roel Sigifredo Sanchez-Carrera, Postdoctoral Research Fellow; now a Researcher at Bosch Research and Technology Center North America.
- Anna Brockway, R.E.U. Undergraduate Student from Haverford College; now a Research Fellow at Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.
- Leslie Vogt, Graduate Student; now a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Yale University.
- Alexander Ramek, Undergraduate Student; now a Researcher at D.E. Shaw Research.
- Erica Lin, Undergraduate Student; now a Graduate Student at MIT.